Tuesday, January 02, 2007



Holiday Recap

Happy New Year Everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great holiday! I decided that I would share a little clip of my excursions over the past two weeks. Needless to say, I had a blast. Sorry it took a little while to get this post going, but like dad tells me, "Quality Work Takes Time". Apologies to Grandma Cooper as I didn't have an appropriate picture of me and her to include in the show. Maybe Gee can loan us one. See everyone soon. SHAKE & BAKE!!!

COOP

1 comment:

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper
I love your blog tonight. You captured almost everyone for Christmas. I have a picture of the Coopers but it isn't digital I don't know if that makes a difference or not. Have a good night and a great day tomorrow. Paw-Paw and I am feeling a little better than we were the last time you seen us. Love and Kisses and huges for everyone.