I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was fun, even though it was raining outside this afternoon. We went looking for a bedding set for my little sister Saturday, but before we left mom and I decided to have a little story time. I just love books. Mom reads the words to me, and I tell her the story by looking at the pictures. As you can see, Jack Jack is alway close by. I also found a foam finger that dad brought back from one of the football games this year. It's fun to play with. Well, I'm off to bed. See everyone soon.
Coop
2 comments:
Hello Coop,
If you had been at the game maybe the Pack would have beaten Boston College. We will go to one of the games and you can take your #one finger. You will love books as you get older. There are so many people ready to read to you. Gma Joann used to take your momma to the library every Sat. Jackjack looks like he likes books too. We had a good weekend too and it is raining very hard now here. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Miss you very much. Love you always,Gma Coop and Gee
Bring you some books to read.
Hi Cooper
Glad you had a good weekend we are missing you very much and can't wait to see all of you again. Paw-Paw was still sick with a sinus infection. Paw-Paw is wanting to see what you have on your blog tonight so I had better go. Love and Kisses to everyone and keep reading those books.
Post a Comment