Friday, January 26, 2007




Anyone Need a Tissue?!?
Since we have been learning how to share and help people, I thought that I should help mom and dad out by bringing them tissues. After all, I found this brand new box and thought that they might need one to wipe their faces since they are constantly wiping mine. However, they didn't seem to really want them. I did learn a funny thing about them though. Even though they all come out of the box originally, they won't all go back in the box once you remove them. I think it's some kind of ploy by Kleenex.
Coop

2 comments:

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper
It looks like you are having fun with the kleenex box. It looks like you are playing hide and seek also. Haven't heard from mom and dad lately so did your ears clear up ok. Better go now and let paw-paw see your blog. Love and Kisses to every one. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw

Anonymous said...

Ahh Coop, I think you got yourself in trouble. This runs in the family. Your momma once investigated the ole kleenex box. The outcome was Wendy 10, Punkin o. Every kleenex went into his mouth. It was fun. They wouldn't fit in your Momma and Daddy's mouth? Maybe you didn't try hard enough. i know there is room. Glad you feel better. I feel better too. God is good. I miss you and want to see you guys soon. Gee is very happy. His girls beat BPHS by 17 last night. I got to talk to your Aunt Sylvia at the game. She flew up from Chapel hill. It was a good night. Kiss everyone for me. HUG JackJack. Love, Gma Coop