Sunday, January 28, 2007

PLAYSPACE- AKA "Chase-Space"

Hey! I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I know that I did. Yesterday I was the social butterfly and attended my buddy Ben's first birthday party and mom and dad's Sunday school class get together. It was fun. There were balloons, noisemakers, and CAKE! Then today was even better. After mom and I got up from our nap, my friend Dylan and I went to PLAYSPACE. This place is totally awesome although I don't know why dad calls it Chase-space. There is just so much to do and we are allowed to do everything. Let me give you a recap of my adventure.

Pogo-Ball


Where's the Cheese?



ATM - Do they really want to teach me this?


Waterworks



Driving Miss Daisy



They Call me the Fireman


Picasso



Buds


P.S. Dad said this post is good for at least a week.

3 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Hey Cooper! I LOVE Playspace! We'll have to go sometime. I see your Mom was a lot braver than mine...she let you paint.

Love,
Avery

Anonymous said...

Coop
Playspace looks almost as fun as Chucky Cheese! Gee can't wait to come down and take you and your Daddy on YOUR birthday. I'm glad you had such fun this weekend. It was a good weekend here too. The only thing to make it better would have been you. Miss you all alot. Hope to see ya'll soon. Keep practicing your new word. Tell Daddy that this blog is only good for 24 hours. We need more. I mean "mo". Love, Gma Coop
GO HEELS!KICKED SOME YANKEE BUTT!

Mawmaw York said...

hi Cooper
Looks like you had a great day today. I am glad you shared it with us. Me and Mawmaw York finally got the peanuts picked off yesterday. We think and talk about you a lot and wish you were here hope to see all of you real soon love and kisses from maw-maw nanny and paw-paw.