First Art Lesson With Momma
Hey! Look what mom and I also did this weekend. She gave me my first official art lesson with her as the instructor. So this is what she does all day. I love her job. We began coloring this giant mouse that I have talked about in previous blogs. I'm getting more and more curious about meeting this mouse in person. (That's a hint for Gma Coop & Gee). Oh well. The other update that I have is yesterday Dad picked me up early from school. I was a little confused as to why and then I learned. He had to once again take me to Avery's House of Pain. The 15 month check up. After the four shots that I endured, we also learned that I had double ear infections. Mom and Dad didn't know this because I tolerate the pain very well and didn't let them know. At least the good part of the trip was that I now get to take this bubble gum flavored stuff twice a day for the next 10 days. Furthermore, for those taking stats. I measure 32.5 inches tall and 24.5 pounds. Yep, still tall and skinny!
Coop
3 comments:
Coop,
When you get big enough you will see that mouse in person. We will also go on a big red boat and he will be on the boat too. You wiil have alot of fun with him. We can't wait to introduce you two. Hope your ears feel better now. It is hard work growing up and teething usually causes ear infections. Uncle Jeff had them all the time when he was little. But don't worry you won't be like uncle oscar oh I mean Uncle Jeff. I hope you grow up and be as talented as both of your parents.
See you soon. Love you very much, Gma coop and Gee
P.S. Save me some of that bubble gum stuff.
Hi Cooper and all
You had a very successful art lesson it seems. Jack-Jack didn't help you draw a picture. Sorry to hear you have ear infections hope you are feeling better soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
You actually like the medicine? I hate it. In fact, I've soaked Mom and Dad on more than one occassion. They have to try and hide it in my yogurt! Sorry to hear about your ear infections! Yes, you are still tall and skinny! I weigh more than you....but you are taller than me! But then again, I'm full-figured!
Take Care!
Avery
Post a Comment