Friday, January 12, 2007


Still Love my Bath
Good evening. It's been a long week and I thought what better to relax than with a long bath. They're so much fun. I mean there's the warm water, the toys, and let's not forget the bubbles. However, my favorite thing to do is get the water in my cup and then put it in my mouth. Mom and dad are fuddy duds and don't see the thrill of it too much. If they only knew the real reason I do it is to hear them make this awesome sound, "EWWW, YUCK!" Shhh, don't tell.

Coop


1 comment:

Mawmaw York said...

hi Cooper
I am glad to see you are having a good time in the bathtub. What is the big red toy you have? Paw-Paw has been sick today and said he wish you were here with him. What he had today you couldn't catch. We hope you have a good time with grandma and grandaddy Gee this weekend. we are looking forward to seeing you and having you with us again real soon. Well beter sign off for now Love and Kisses to everyone from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw