This past weekend mom went to this place called "Dream Dinners" while dad and I took care of the house. From what I understand this is a place where people, mostly moms, go and while they are there make different dishes to bring home and freeze. Then when you are ready to eat them, you just thaw and cook. It really cuts down on cooking time and the recipes are really good. So we have been eating that the past few nights. But tonite mom had a special surprise for dad and me. This wonderful stuff called chocolate pie. It's so sweet and delicious that all I could say was "more". I hope we get this stuff every night.
Coop
2 comments:
Hi Cooper
I see you like choc. pie so does Paw-Paw. So this food is really good. Did you enjoy the Ice or did you have much down there. We didn't have a whole whole lot but the trees were really pretty this morning. We were out of school today for teacher's workday so I just enjoyed looking at the Icy trees. Well my bath water is just about run so I had better go check on it and take my bath see you later Love and Kisses to everyone from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Coop,
That chocolate pie looks really yummy. I bet you said "mo" alot to your Momma and Daddy. Gma would let you eat alot of it. I hope your ears feel better soon. I wish I could be there to take care of you, but I will see you as soon as I can. i hope Momma and Daddy enjoy the dream dinners. Love you very much, Gma Coop and Gee
Post a Comment