Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Weekend Lounging
Hey! It was a long weekend for mom and me and what better way to spend it than wearing lounging clothes. Too bad dad had to work, but oh well, mom, grandma Cooper, Gee and I enjoyed it. I hear that Grandma Coop and Gee really loved dad's special blend of coffee. They said something about it could walk around by itself, but I never saw that. Maybe I'll get to try it some day, but they tell me it's a beverage for grown ups. See everyone later!

Coop


2 comments:

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper
I Like your lounging clothes exspecially the shoes. you look so cute so don't let cookie monster eat your feet. Glad all of you had a good time hope to see you soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw

Anonymous said...

Cooper,
We had a wonderful weekend with everyone. You look like Hugh hefner in your lounging clothes. Your Daddy's coffee was the answer to the energy crunch. We don't need Arabian oilfields. All kidding aside your Daddy's coffe was excellent on Monday morning. Your Daddy was sweet to make it for us. You look so cute tonight. It is getting colder now so no outside like it was this weekend.
We'll play alot more this spring. Love you always, Gma Coop and Gee