GUESS WHAT!!! Today was my first ever SNOW DAY!!! Dad came into my room this morning after I decided to sleep in until 8:30 and told me to look out the window. There was this funny white stuff falling from the sky. Dad said that I needed to get dressed and that he would take me outside for a closer look. After mom bundled me up, Dad and I went out. It was cold, but this stuff called snow was totally awesome! What you do is bend down and push it all together to form a small ball. Then you throw it at mom or Jack Jack. Dad called it a snowball, I really didn't care what you call it. After throwing a few of them, I thought that it would be fun to ride my four wheeler. Well, as it turns out this sounds better in theory than in real life. It is fun to ride on the driveway, but once you venture into the grass, the back wheels just spin and you don't go anywhere. Dad told me that the big four wheelers like the one uncle Travis has would go because it has snow tires. I guess Uncle Jeff didn't elect to install that option on mine. After all, I am in NC. See everyone soon!
Coop
1 comment:
Hi Cooper
You sure are cute and it looks like you are enjoying the snow this morning. Daddy likes it too doesn't he? Jack-jack really likes this kind of weather doesn't he? You need snow tires on your four wheeler for it to go. Tell Uncle Jeff you need some. Paw-Paw said you sure are cute all dressed up for the snow. Hope to come and get you this weekend let me know if you can come. Better go now Love and Kisses to everyone.MMaw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw loves you.
Post a Comment