Tuesday, December 19, 2006


Santa Claus!!!!
Guess what! Tonight I got to see this guy named Santa Claus for the first time. I didn't know what to think and so I wanted to stay with mom. They kept trying to pull my paci out and that really irritated me. Guys, don't spring too much on me at once. Anyway, while we were waiting in line mom and dad were giving me the 411 on this guy. Supposedly he keeps tabs on everyone all year long and then in December he makes a list. There he will write your name under either the nice or the naughty column. Then on Christmas eve, he and his band of reindeer fly all around the world. If your name is on the nice list he leaves you presents under your Christmas tree and fills your stocking with goodies. However, if your name is on the naughty list, he leaves you a lump of coal and fills your stocking with switches. Humf, I'm not sure about all of this but to be on the safe side I'm going to play it nice. I'll let you know how it all works out.
Coop

3 comments:

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper
I see you wasn't very fond of Santa, but don't worry this year we know you have been a very good boy and he will bring you lots of presents. By the way that sure is a good picture of you and mommy with Santa. Well I had better go and finish up the Christmas wrapping for tomorrow. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw

Anonymous said...

Hello Cooper, Your momma didn't like Santa the first time she saw him either. Don't be scared, no don't be scared. He is a good guy.
looking forward to seeing you for Christmas. Miss you very much. I got JackJack a present too. Love, Gma Griswald. How is the exterior illumination going, Barn?

Avery & Hailey said...

Um, I wasn't too sure what to think of the big guy in red, but Mom and Dad weren't as nice as your parents and plopped me down on his lap for a photo-op. I protested and they laughed. Nice to know they aren't concerned about me being in therapy when I'm older.

Love,
Avery