Monday, December 18, 2006



Let's Recap
Good evening everyone. Finally after a week of everyone being sick and Uncle Vance spending a week with us, I have some time to blog again. Mom and dad are busy with Christmas related items and so it's been difficult getting someone to help. And yes Luke, you are absolutely right, the stomach flu is miserable. One of the highlights of everyone being sick though is that I got to spend some time with pawpaw and mawmaw as it would have been difficult for mom and dad to take care of me. I mean, we all spent the day in the bed last Tuesday. We'll I had better head off for a bath. I'll see everyone soon and I hear rumblings of this guy named Santa Clause may be coming to town.
Coop

1 comment:

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper
Hope everyone is doing ok now down your way. We have tried to get in touch with you to see but have been unable to reach you. We had a fun weekend all around though didn't we Cooper? You had fun driving the tractor with Paw-Paw and playing with Maw-Maw York too.
We love you and are looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Better go now love you and give everyone a big kiss for us
love Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw