
Tis the Season
This was a busy weekend. I helped mom and dad decorate the house for Christmas. You know what I learned, this was a lot of hard work. I helped dad put up the tree and then came all of the lights. 1,800 to be exact, and that's only on the tree. There's also lights on the stairs, mantle, and windows. Dad calls it interior illumination, mom calls it excessive, and me, I call it totally awesome! Dad says there's exterior lighting to be done as well, but he wants some other type of lights before he does that. At the end of the day I was exhausted and Jack Jack and I lied down and took a well deserved nap.
Coop
1 comment:
Hi Cooper
It looks like you have had a busy day being daddy's little helper. You helped decorate the tree by putting lights on it and it looked like you had lights on Jack Jack at one time. and I just love the last picture of you and Jack-Jack you really did desire the nap. Will I had better go for now. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment