Good evening everyone. Today our pictures came in from this fall's school picture day. When mom saw it she laughed at my expression and said that it sort of reminded her of her dad with the doofy look. That's okay, everyone loves grandpa Gee. Dad just smiled when he saw it. With that type of response I thought that I should share it with everyone. What?!? It's a school picture, I thought that I was supposed to make a funny face.
Coop

2 comments:
Hi Cooper
I think your picture is just fine. Today was picture day for Maw-Maw too and I also look funny so do not let them tease our about your expression. I haven't had a chance to comment of your other bloggs lately but I think they are just cute as a button. Better go and do some washing now. See and talk to you later. Love and Kisses to everyone. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
PS I have some great pictures of you during Thanksgiving playing in the leaves and also eating OREO cookies.
Mom laughed at my school pictures too and I will share them with you when we get them back!
Love,
Avery
Post a Comment