



Daddy had a Meeting...
And when dad came home he put this strange thing around my neck called a tie. It was kind of cool and I liked the way it would swing back and forth when I walked. I've watched him put it on several times before and dad says that one day he'll teach me how to tie it. But I think I should figure out how to tie my own shoes before I tackle that.
Coop
1 comment:
Cooper, you are such a big boy wearing ties now. Don't rush growing up.You are still our little boy! I hope you do grow up to be like your Daddy. He is a special Daddy. Miss seeing you and hope to see you all soon. Gee says hey boy! Hug JackJack for me. Hope momma is feeling good. Soon you will have a little sister who will look up to you. Love, Gma Coop
Post a Comment