

Something New
Good Evening. I've been working with something new lately. It's this thing called a fork. It's supposed to make eating more civilized, but where is the fun in not making a mess? But it is kinda fun stabbing the food. Although it does take a bit more coordination than I am able to do right now. But I'm going to keep working on it. It's off to the tub. See everyone later!
Coop
3 comments:
Okay Coop you defintely eat like your Grandaddy Cooper. It won't be long and you will get the hang of that fork. I think for such a little fellow you are doing great. Your coordination must come from your York side. we don't pick things up that quickly. well your momma did though.
I'm glad they got you out of lock down today. I didn't want to have to come down and knock some heads. Be a good little boy for MawMaw AND PawPaw. Give them our love. Kiss MawMaw Treva too. Love you, Gma Coop
I Cooper
Trying out the old fork tonight OK
It won't be long until you have it mastered and using it just fine. But tell Momma and Daddy the hands work just fine right now. I see momma has the shirt off to learn you new tricks. we love you and are looking forward to seeing you soon. Are you talking any jet? Daddy hasn't said whether you are or not. Love and Kisses From Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Sometimes my mom lets me use the spoon....it usually requires more cleanup after I am through though. My favorite thing lately is taking a bite and then giving Shelby the rest. Mom really loves it when I let Shelby take the first bite and then I finish it!
Post a Comment