Is hanging with my buddy Jaxson. We like to wrestle and play with the same toys. I especially like his, but mom and dad don't like me to have them. Well, it's off to bed. See everyone tomorrow.
Coop
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Cooper I didn't get to write to you last night so I am writing you now. I know you and Jaxson are buddies. He will let you do anything you want to to him and he doesn't do anything but look at you.You are growing too fast. You really look big in you pictures lately. Daddy said you are starting to walk or you are in the first stages of walking. Have a good night sleep and see you soon. Love and Kisses
2 comments:
Hi Cooper
I didn't get to write to you last night so I am writing you now. I know you and Jaxson are buddies. He will let you do anything you want to to him and he doesn't do anything but look at you.You are growing too fast. You really look big in you pictures lately. Daddy said you are starting to walk or you are in the first stages of walking. Have a good night sleep and see you soon. Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Wendy, Coop has gotten so big and he is too cute! I saw your link from Avery's blog! Now I have another baby to follow!
Amy
Post a Comment