Hey everyone! Tonight's edition of Cooper Live is entiled Story Time. Mom and Dad want me to start saying more words so they are trying to expose me to the wonderful world of reading. I would still rather eat the book, but it's entertaining to hear them say stuff and show me pictures. Dad keeps trying to get me to mimic him saying words like Dad-dee, Doooooggggg, and Kat. But for the moment I'm quite content just to say... Momma.
Coop

2 comments:
Hi Cooper
I am glad you like story time and I to like looking at the pictures. So you can say Momma now. Momma was hoping you would call her but some days she will wish that you didn't kown the word momma. Then you just remind her that she wanted you to learn to say it. Well I don't feel too well tonight so I think I will go to bed now. Love You and will be looking forward to you coming up this weekend.
Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
I don't know why they don't just let us chew on them either!
Avery
Post a Comment