Tuesday, May 23, 2006



Walk around the Block
Sorry everyone, I tried to post this last night but the blogger just didn't want to cooperate. It kept crashing everytime I tried. Yesterday, we all went for a walk around the block after dinner and I decided that this time instead of the stroller I would try out my Radio Flyer. I just loved it. It rides so smooth and I can see everything. I can't wait until I figure out how to drive it down a hill. Thanks to Ms. Patty for taking the family shot. See everyone later.
Coop
By the way, doesn't dad's grass look great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper

You all look so happy and yes the grass is just lovely, a lot of hard work isn't it daddy. Did Jack Jack ride in the wagon too? Cooper would like that too. We missed you last night but these pictures make up for it. We love you and we will see you soon.

Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw