Wednesday, May 17, 2006


What a Night...
Tonight was a fun filled night of first. Mom sent dad to the grocery store on his way home to pick up some things. While he was there he picked up a new kind of food for me. I'm not exactly sure what it was, but it wasn't like anything I have had before. It was lumpy and tasted different. They called it spaghetti with meatsauce, but here is what I called it, (Click in order and don't peek). 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 . Well, at least clean up is never a problem.

Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper

It looks like you had a very interesting supper tonight and it also looked like you enjoyed getting it all over you. The one thing you did not show was the clean-up. You are a cute fellow clean or dirty. Well I had better close so you can go to bed. Paw-Paw said to come to our house and we would feet you some real spaghetti.

Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw