
Don't Touch This Car...I told my buddy. He muttered some smart comment back, but I'm not quite sure what it was. This is my float for the pool at the beach. Isn't it cool. Daddy said something about the future flashing before his eyes, but don't have any idea what he's talking about. I can't even walk yet. Now, how can I install 10 speakers, 3 amps, and a couple of subs in this thing? And don't forget the spinning 22's.
Coop
1 comment:
Hi Cooper
I really like your car. It's cool. I hope to go to the beach and see you in your car in the pool. Have you got anymore teeth yet. Have you got Jack Jack's tucks for Sunday. Maw-Maw said he was suppose to wear a white shirt and black coat and red bow-tie to church Sunday and she could hear you laugh when you look and Jack Jack. Have a good nights rest and be good for Mama and Daddy but of course you always are good for them.
Love You
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment