A New Game!!!
Today when mom put me in the crib, she sat down on the floor to get a toy. While she was sitting down, I pulled the bumper down and looked at her. She thought it was cute and I thought it was funny. We continued to play this game of peek-a-boo for a little while before I gave her a sneek peek at a trick that is upcoming soon. I pulled myself up on my knees in the crib using the side of the bed. Thought that I would drop a hint on what I was going to do next.
Coop

1 comment:
Hi Cooper
You are learning things very fast now and will continue to learn fast. Keep playing with mama and daddy and showing them new tricks. We love your smile and laugh. Love you and tell everyone hello and give them a big huge and kiss.
Love
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment