Sunday, May 07, 2006

Today, on Masterpiece Theatre...

I really like my book that play's music. My great aunt Debbie did a great job picking it out. I wonder if my cousin Luke likes his just as much? It's so relaxing to sit back in a bean bag chair and read and listen to the sounds of Elmo.


Just to keep everyone in the know, this weekend was particularly busy. Mom, dad, and I helped with a concession booth at our Church's fun day. Once our shift was over, they walked whiled I strolled to downtown Wendell to see what was going on at "Arts in the Alley." It was fun to meet and greet so many people. Then later that afternoon, we all went to a picnic at my buddy Peyton's crib. He had some really cool toys and everyone had a blast. Well, that's about it. Tune in next week to Masterpiece Theatre for another fun filled journey.

Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper

Paw-Paw said he needed to relax in that bean bag with you and he would read to you. You look cute in your stripe clothes and bean chair. Hope everyone is doing ok.
Will be looking for you tomorrow and love you.

Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw