Cooper & Lauren York
Thursday, June 01, 2006
My 50's Dou
Tonight mom put gel in my hair before my bath. Sadly, she styled it with the middle sticking up. What, does she think that I'm getting ready to go to a sock hop?!? Anyway, I think that I will go and wash, er splash this stuff out of my hair.
Coop
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Mrs. Wendy York
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(21)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(56)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(90)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(8)
Bad Hair Day or Bed Head?Goooooood MMMMMornin' ! I...
What a WeekIt has been a while since I last blogge...
Wicked WednesdayToday was a long, long, day. It st...
Momma's MenThis weekend we all traveled to see Un...
Boys NightSorry it's taken so long, but the blogge...
Cruisin' ShoesSince I am beginning to move around...
Gone Fishin'Today I decided that I would try a new...
My 50's DouTonight mom put gel in my hair before m...
►
May
(14)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(4)
Links
Anna Grace's Blog
Avery's Blog
Luke's Blog
Jessika's Blog
Jenkins' Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment