Monday, June 12, 2006

Momma's Men
This weekend we all traveled to see Uncle Todd and my now official Aunt DJ get married. Dad had to dress in this really fancy suit, while mom and I had to dress in some of our more upscale clothing. Mom looked really great, but I think that I ran a close second. The weekend was fun and exciting seeing all the people, but it was also really, really, exhausting as I slept for 12 hours when I got home Sunday evening. The rest was nice, except that I developed a cough that mom and dad deduced today that I picked up from my buddies in day care. See mom, we're already learning how to share.
Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
Bothyou and your daddy look great. Mama Looked beautiful also as always. We had a great time together. I see it wore you out a little thou. It did me and paw-paw too. We took Uncle Todd and Aunt DJ to the airport Sunday Morning to get on a Big Plane. We left home at 3:28 am. They will get back next Sunday at 6:13pm. Well better go now see you soon.

Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw