Monday, June 26, 2006


Bad Hair Day or Bed Head?
Goooooood MMMMMornin' ! Is this what everyone looks like when they wake up in the morning. It's a good thing that mom is here or my hair just wouldn't look right when I go out. We all know how well that dads do your hair. I overheard mom and dad say that this is going to be a busy week, so I decided that I would help them out and wake them up at 5:15! No use letting the daylight slip away from them. Mom has her art camp this week and dad is working as usual, but next week they have promised that they will spend a lot of time with me. Plus I get to spend it with Grandma and Granddaddy Cooper as well. I can't wait. Hopefully it will stop raining though.
Coop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
I think you look real cute when you wake up. Don't let them tell you any different. I liked your jacket your uncle Jeff gave you, I didn't get to write to you about it at that time. Hope to see you soon before you go to the beach.
Better go now Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw

Luke and Jude said...

Hi Cooper, I wanted to let you know that I am jealous of your bed head. I have nothing but fuzzies. My mom also wanted me to tell you that I have a blogspot now too. I am at lukebrower.blogspot.com. Now we can keep track of each other.--Luke