Monday, June 05, 2006


Gone Fishin'
Today I decided that I would try a new sport. It's called, fishing for Jack Jack. While mom was on the phone, I decided that I would pull myself up on the gate, and then grab one end of Jaxson's leash. Usually when someone picks up his leash he come running hoping that we are going for a walk. However, as you can see dad came in with some food from the grocery store and so the fishing wasn't very good. Maybe I should try a cheeseball on the other end.
Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
Looks like you are getting started early for fishing. This is just like most fishing trips, you don't catch anything. You look like you are having fun anyways, even if you don't catch anything. Well I better go and take my cake out of the oven. Love and Kisses to all of you.

Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw