Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Wicked Wednesday

Today was a long, long, day. It started this morning when I awoke at 5:45. Would you believe that it took 15 minutes of me asking politely over the monitor for mom or dad to come and get me out of this prison that is my crib. It was worth it though, dad got me and put me in the bed with mom. She and I snuggled for a bit before I decided that I wanted to get her up at 7:30. Shortly before this though, grandma coop called to let us know that during the night great grandma cooper decided that she had attended this party on earth long enough and that it was time for her to leave. I know that she is glad to be seeing great granddaddy cooper. I'm also glad that I got to meet her and had the opportunity to let her know that she will be greatly missed.

During the morning, I decided to show mom my pulling up skills as I pulled myself up on everything: the bookshelf, the coffee table, the couch, the learning table, the dog, you get the picture. This afternoon, mom and I took a trip to a place that I had been before. She said that I was going to see Dr. Chip. I thought this would be fun, especially if his first name is chocolate. Little to my demise, did I learn that this is the place Avery refers to as the "House of Pain." I was busy entertaining everyone, and playing with Dr. Chip when something stung me in the leg! I believe they need to get a can of wasp spray for that place. Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, I am 20 pounds, 7.5 ounces and 29.5 inches tall. Not too shabby for being alive only nine months.
Coop
P.S. Oh, I almost forgot. Guess who now has FIVE teeth!

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

Sorry to hear about your Great-Grandma Cooper!

So what I'm understanding is that everytime they take us to this "House of Pain" they are going to stab us? Nice. Really nice.

Love,
Avery