Hey everyone! I just got back from my first ever beach week and boy oh boy was it fun!!! There was so much to see and we had this thing out back called a pool! I loved it so much. I got to splash, and swim around, and mom and dad had these wonderful floats for me to just chill out in. I was so excited about being there and what we would do the next day that I had trouble sleeping. I could only sleep comforatably the last two nights. There was this thing out there called the ocean, but it was so big and cold that I didn't like it too much. Maybe when I go with mawmaw and pawpaw York in a couple of weeks it won't be so cold and I will like it more.
Coop




1 comment:
Hi Cooper
Well it is about time I see your blog again. We have beeen missing you. We are glad you had a good time and we are looking forward to going to the beach with you in a few weeks. You and Mama have a good day and we will be looking forward to your next blog.
Love and Kisses from us both.
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment