Hey! It's been a little while since I got to blog, but mom and dad have been extremely busy this week. They keep riding me out to look at this place about five miles from the house. It's really nice, and I think we might be moving there soon. Anyway, we all got to spend a little more time together today and as you can see I love the thrill rides. I can't wait until I'm big enough to actually ride a real one. Mom's basket ride and dad's high chair tea cup rides will suffice for now. See everyone later.
Coop


2 comments:
Hi Cooper
You are having fun with momma today aren.t you. Binks would like to get in the basket with you because he loves getting in the clothes basket with or without clothes in it. We love seeing your pictures and miss them when they are not updated for a while. We can't wait to see you again and are looking forward to the beach trip. We are going to have a blast. Better go for now and Love and Kisses for everyone.
Love Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Coop-
We are going to have to have a little chat about the length of time between your blog updates....
Love,
Avery
Post a Comment