Since I have begun pulling up and "Cruising" around the house, mom and dad decided that they would help me out by getting me this car that I can push or ride around. But before I could use it though, some assembly was required. Mom started putting it together and then after five minutes of trying dad and I stepped in to finish the job. Sorry mom, but putting things together is our job. I haven't told dad yet, but he will soon learn that tearing things apart is no long just a job for Jack Jack anymore. Just wait until he sees what I can do with a paper towel tube.
Coop





2 comments:
Hi Cooper
I love the pictures and also the helping hand. Daddy couldn't have done it without your help could he? They will find a lot of things in the near future that is mested up and they might thing Jack Jack done it but he didn't right Cooper? well better go for now see you soon and sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
I want one of those....where did you find it? I love to try and pull up on the one at daycare...but I haven't quite mastered it yet! Mom says she needs to get us together to play soon! Glad you had a good time at the beach...I agree with you...the pool is better!
Love, Avery
Post a Comment