Hey Pepto! That's what mom called me anyway. I was eating dinner today when somehow a stray piece of food got loose became attached to my head. I have that problem when I eat. I guess the food just has a mind of its own and doesn't want to get in my mouth. Oh well, that's what I keep Jack Jack around for.
Coop


2 comments:
Hi Cooper,
You look just as cute with food stuck to your head as you do without food on you either way you are cute and precious and we love you. We enjoyed you this weekend and are looking forward to seeing you soon. Better let you go to bed and see you soon.
Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Wenno,
This picture of the corn stuck to his head made me laugh. He is so cute. I hope you and Barn and Jackson are doing well. Love You All
Post a Comment