Sunday, August 13, 2006



We're Moving!!!
Please pardon my delays in posting. Mom, Dad, Jack Jack and I are preparing to move at the end of September. Mom and dad had the brilliant idea of buying another house and trying to sell this one and as a result my blogging efforts have been thwarted. It's a lot of work moving and as you can see mom and dad could not do it without my help. I had to help put everything in the pack rat that we don't really need currently so that it will help sale our house. Oh well, I will endeavor to keep the blog going, but for now I must go and get some rest. See you all soon. Oh yeah, dad wanted me to mention that if anyone knows of anyone who would like to buy a house then please give us a call!!!
Coop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper,

It is really great to see you again. We thought that you had forgot to blog us now that you are getting older. I see that you are going to be very busy and if you need any help just call on us and we will be there to help in any way we can. Well it was great seeing you but I had better go get ready for work. Love and Kisses to everyone.

Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw

Avery & Hailey said...

How exciting that you are moving to a new house. We will definitely have to come visit you to check out your new crib! Let us know if you need anything!

Love,
Avery