Thursday, August 24, 2006





"Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles"
Hey everyone. Everyone's finally well enough again to help me blog. It has been a fun week around the house as everyone has been sick with this terrible cold. Not to mention mom, dad, and I have been/are all itchy from this stuff they call poison ivy. They said that we got it from Jack Jack, but that can be debated. Anyway, mom got me this cool toy that blows bubbles. I love it. The bubbles just float down so slowly and then POP right before I can touch them. Dad says that it's a way of showing my thoughts. What does he think I am, a comic book character? I won't be able to blog over the weekend as mom and dad are having this thing called open house whatever that is. Well, I'm off to get my bath. See everyone soon.
Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
I love your new toy. You can catch bubbles now. I am glad you are all feeling better.We would have loved to come and get you this weekend and keep you but we understand you are going to grandma's and grand-daddy's house. Well have fun and tell Jack-Jack not to get into any more poison ivy. Well Paw-Paw is ready for bed now so I had better close for now. Love and Kisses to everyone.

Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw