From the Hand of Cooper
Over the last days I have been reminding mom and dad to wish Reagan a happy first birthday from me, but alas it seems as if the only way they were going to get the hint was for me to spell it out for them. Sometime the 'rents are just so slow picking up on things. Well, I do apologize Reagan for the tardiness and please accept my sincerest belated birthday wishes. I will see everyone soon.
Coop


1 comment:
Hi Cooper
I like your writing you are doing a great job. Just think if you are writing this good now just image what your writing will look like when you start school and take writing. You are a very sweet and smart little boy and we love you very much. I had better go to bed now so I can get up and go to work in the morning. Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment