Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Meal Time is So Much Fun!!!
Now that I am completely on table food and no more baby food, dining is so much more fun than it used to be. However, it was nice for mom to feed me, but I prefer this new found independence. I get to make a huge mess and luckily for mom and dad Jack Jack is there to clean up. He circles around while I'm eating like a shark, reminds me of a Buffet song. Oh well, it's off to take a bath. Talk to everyone soon.
Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
Glad to see your up-date. You are growing like a weed and getting so slim now that you are always and the go. We look forward to seeing you soon. We love all of you very much and I Have to go for now. We will be looking forward to seeing your picture tomorrow. We are glad all of you are over your sickness. Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw