I've had an eventful weekend. Friday night mom and dad took me to Aunt Mindy's and Uncle Vance's place for a while so I could play with Dylan. It's so much fun going over there. Dylan has a bunch of fun and cool toys to play with. Saturday, I decided to lure mom and dad into getting me a new toy by being really good all morning and letting them work around the house. Dad worked outside all morning while mom cleaned up inside. I just napped and entertained Jack Jack. That afternoon, we all went to get a late lunch and then went to this cool toy store downtown. Mom and dad bought me a new set of blocks and shapes for being so good this morning. I don't know how to put them in the box yet, but then again I prefer them all over the floor. Then it get's even better, Grandma Cooper got me a "Roaring Dino" that goes with my roll around balls for Easter. It's so much fun, it plays music, lights up, and the dino head spits out the balls when mom puts them in it. Well, that's enough for one weekend. I'll see everyone tomorrow.
Coop



No comments:
Post a Comment