Cooper & Lauren York
Monday, April 10, 2006
I don't like Mac-n-Cheese
Okay, for the second time mom, I do not like mac-n-cheese. There aren't many foods that I don't like, but this bland, processed stuff they call food is disgusting. Could someone please get me a burrito?
Coop
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Mrs. Wendy York
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(21)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(56)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(90)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(19)
Dressing Like DaddySorry dad, but I make this loo...
Big Boy PJ'sRARRR!!! Tonight mom put me in a new ...
I've learned a New Trick!Hey everyone! Look at the...
Mom's Sick...Hey everyone. Not much to report ton...
Spraying Jack Jack Every night when mom runs my wa...
This was Grandma's Idea!!!Grandma and Granddaddy C...
I Love a BathToday I'm still not feeling well. Mom...
Humm. Sledding Maybe?I'll start by saying I'm sor...
I Like Books! ¨And I like to eat them. Some of the...
"Easta...Easter Easta"Well, mom's title says it al...
Mom forgot the CameraWith it being such a beautifu...
Look What Mom Did!!!Mom loves to mess with my hai...
Fun with Mom! Today after our nap when we got home...
I don't like Mac-n-CheeseOkay, for the second time...
Weekend of Fun!!!I've had an eventful weekend. Fr...
Why do I have this . . .Because I have a TOOTH! ...
To Granddaddy and my Meredith AuntsMotion! Five ...
Three month's laterNot much happened today. It was...
The Sand Beneath My Feet Wow!!! Although this is...
►
March
(14)
►
February
(4)
Links
Anna Grace's Blog
Avery's Blog
Luke's Blog
Jessika's Blog
Jenkins' Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment