Monday, April 17, 2006


I Like Books! ¨

And I like to eat them. Some of them don't taste too good, but I still chew on them anyway. I have left toothprints all over this one. My favorite is the "Rubber Ducky". I like to play with it at bathtime. Mom and dad sometimes try to show me pictures in them and Dad makes funny voices when he opens them up. It is quite entertaining, but all I really want to do is bite them.

Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper

We sure did enjoy coming down yesterday and staying all night with you. We would have loved to been able to bring you home with us. Maybe some other time we will get to. Well you are getting ready for bed so enjoy your books and we will be looking forward to seeing your picture tomorrow night.

Love and Kisses

Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw