Friday, April 28, 2006


Dressing Like Daddy
Sorry dad, but I make this look good. Although, I will take the shirt in a small. Today was a great end to the week. To my surprise, dad was home when I got home today. Since no one felt like cooking and mom got paid today, we decided we would go out to El Senor for dinner. Mom sure loves that place and dad's plate was sizzling and smoking when they brought it out to him. It was quite the show. How come my food never sizzles?!?
Coop


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper

You look like your daddy in his shirt. You sure are growing up in a hurry, so don't rush it you will fill out daddy's shirt soon enough.
Glad you had a good time at supper.
Love you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw