Hey everyone! Look at the new trick that I have picked up. I can stand up all by myself. Well, atleast for a little while and then I get tired and sit down. Standing is such hard work and I keep telling mom that it is overrated. I mean, why should I stand up when someone will hold me? Here I'm playing with my leapfrog learning table that I got for Christmas. It plays so many different sounds and mom and dad just can't seem to get enough of it. But I have noticed that it gets turned off some of the time. Well, that's all for today.
Coop


1 comment:
Hi Cooper
I love your new trick. It won't be long before you are standing all by your self all the time. Paw-Paw said it won't be long before he will take you hunting with him. Gotta go now and get ready for work we love you.
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment