Thursday, April 20, 2006





I Love a Bath

Today I'm still not feeling well. Mom stayed home with me and took me to the Dr. They said they couldn't find anything wrong with me except that it was a virus causing this fever. I wish it would go away, but I do like the attention I'm getting. Dad and I are going to spend tomorrow morning together while mom goes to work. Mom will then be home that afternoon. Also tomorrow I get to see granddaddy and grandma Cooper. I can't wait!

Coop

2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

I love my bath too!!!

Love,
Avery

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper,

You look like your mom in the picture with both of you together with the way she has your hair fixed. Tell Grandma and Granddad hello for us, and when do they want their BBQ. Be looking for you and the blog tomorrow.

Love
MawMaw Nanny and PawPaw