Sunday, April 23, 2006


This was Grandma's Idea!!!

Grandma and Granddaddy Cooper came into town to visit over the weekend. Finally after a week of feeling bad did I start feeling like my old self late Saturday. But before then, Grandma C thought it would be a great idea to give me a Biter Biscuit™ for dessert. Little did she know the mess that would ensue. I really like playing with them, and every so often I get part of one in my mouth. They are so much fun to gum. I can't wait until I have some molars to crunch them up. But do you know the best part? The cleanup! Click here to find out how we clean up at our house. Talk to everyone tomorrow!

Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper

I am glad you are feeling better.
I like to see you enjoy your food, but the best part is how you clean up at your house. That is so cool, bet Jack Jack likes that too.
Will be looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night.

Love and Kisses
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw