Humm. Sledding Maybe?I'll start by saying I'm sorry there wasn't a post for yesterday. Dad went to the Hurricane's game and I was asleep before he got home. I heard mom ask how the game went and he said something about more like a tropical depression than a hurricane, whatever that means. Tonight, I gave mom a little scare. She thought that I felt a little warm and when she took my temperature it was 103! Little did she know that after some Tylenol and a bath, it was back down to 100.7 within a couple of hours. Don't worry mom, I'm tough and we all know what that means. Well, I'm sleepy and going to go to bed.
Coop
1 comment:
Hi Cooper,
We hope you are feeling fine. Your are playing a Binks in the clothes basket. Well I am getting sleepy too so I think I will go to bed now myself. Love and Kisses to all three of you.
Love
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment