
Weekend at Pawpaw & Nanna's
This weekend was fun as I took another road trip. The fun all started after I woke up Saturday morning and wished my dog Jaxson a happy second birthday. Later on that morning Pawpaw and Nanna came to my house, picked me up, and then took me to their house. We spent the day touring the town, visiting with people, and playing together. I had to show Pawpaw how to use an exersaucer. Today, I went to Nanna's church where I was the hit of the crowd. I was even mentioned during the pastor's morning greeting. I also thought it was funny when I made Pawpaw look for my shoes. I keep showing mom that I don't like this pair because I've kicked them off dozens of times. I don't know when she will take the hint. Anyway, after lunch, mom, dad, jaxson, and I loaded up the car and headed back home. I only have the picture of me leaving in Nanna's car to share because mom and dad were slack and left the camera at home. Thank goodness they didn't forget my food.
Coop
No comments:
Post a Comment