Boat Shoes Needed o Today I took mom and dad shopping for my Easter and six month photos outfit. We went to The Children's Place in the mall where I convinced mom to convince dad to buy me my new outfit. Everyone will have to wait until Easter to see it because mom doesn't want me to get food or drool on it before then. I think that just adds character to the outfit. I also saw this hat like the one's that great uncle Harry would wear. I can see why he liked wearing these style of hats, they are so comfortable. All I need is a pair of shoes to complete the ensemble. Does anyone know where I can find some boat shoes, size three?
Coop
2 comments:
LOVE IT!
Avery
Hi Cooper, I love your hat. I haven't had time to check out your pictures in a couple of days so I had a minute to check them out. they are just as cute as they can be. I told you, you were growing like a weed. We love you and keep the pictures coming. Give us a call.
Love Mawmaw and Pawpaw
See you soon.
Post a Comment