Friday, March 17, 2006














Six Month Checkup!!! W

I knew that something was up today when daddy got me ready to go instead of mommy. After a short ride, I realized what was going on. I had my six month checkup today. I had been working hard over the last two months and it showed off. The Dr. said that I was 28.3 inches long and weighed 18 pounds, 6 ounces. This puts me in the 95th perctile for height. I was happy and celebrating my hard work when the unthinkable happened. I got stuck by something sharp two times. This seems to happen everytime that I go to that place. I think I'll throw a fit next time I have to go to show my disapproval. Anyway, that evening my buddy Dylan came over to play. I like it when he gets to come over. We play with my toys and gang up on our parents by crying. It's so much fun watching them try to figure out what is wrong with us. At about 8:45 we both went to bed. What a day!

Coop

No comments: