
Case of the Monday's
Today is one of those days. I was awakened this morning by mom at 7:00. I don't understand grown ups. When I get up early and want to play, they get upset. When I decide to sleep in and let them sleep, they wake me up early. How can they expect me to know what they want? To top it all off, I must tell you about my bath. I so look forward to them. The warm water, enjoying the bubbles, playing with my toys. It's such a reward for a long day. But tonight, that was all ruined. I was sitting in the big boy tub playing with my rubber ducky book when mom suddenly took it away from me! Why would one do such a thing! She said she wanted dad to take a picture of me with it, but how can he do that if I don't have my book!?! Grown ups. I'll never understand them.
Coop
1 comment:
Little Coop,
Your Momma and Daddy shouldn't make you cry. they should let you take a long bath! You look like you love the big boy tub.
We miss you. Tell Daddy to keep the pictures coming. Gma and Gdaddy will let you take a long bath. Jack Jack can take a bath too! Love you so much, Gma Coop
Post a Comment