Thursday, March 30, 2006




I'm Back & Daddy's Better!!!

Hey!!! I'm sorry that everyone was missing my pictures, but momma and I went to visit Granddaddy and Grandma Cooper last week and it was hard to update the blog. I had a blast there, and there are so many people to see. Uncle Jeff was excited about George Mason making it to the NCAA Final Four. That's his alma mater, whatever that means. Anyway, I got home Tuesday and the pictures didn't get posted because daddy was sick. He really needs to teach momma how to do it. But he's better now and so here I am. You can see I'm getting ready to crawl. I've been giving momma and daddy hints by doing the hobby horse. They just don't seem to be taking me seriously. I'll show them one day. Today my buddy Dylan came over again and we got to play. I had to show him my new maneuver I learned in Day-Care. I call it the blind side tackle! Well, I have exhausted myself today, and so I'm going to get ready for bed. I hear rumbling about going to the beach and the dog is really excited about it. I'm not sure what that place is, but I'll let you know what I think if we go.

Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are glad you are back. we have been missing you. We are also glad that daddy is better, we didn't know he was sick. We know you are going to show Mama and Daddy a few new tricks very soon. Has your tooth ever come through and have you learned how to use your sippy cup. If you go to the beach have fun and be care. better go now. Love all of you

Mawmaw and Pawpaw