Cooper & Lauren York
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Enough Already!
I want to go to bed and mom wants to take pictures of me. See dad's doofy face, he's trying to make me laugh. Does it look like I want to laugh!?! Thank goodness I know that a bottle is in my future.
Coop
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Mrs. Wendy York
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(21)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(56)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(90)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(19)
▼
March
(14)
I'm Back & Daddy's Better!!!Hey!!! I'm sorry that ...
What is this?Today mom handed me something new to ...
Playing with my ToysI figured out that I can sit u...
Case of the Monday'sToday is one of those days. I...
Boat Shoes Needed o Today I took mom and dad shop...
Six Month Checkup!!! WI knew that something was ...
Rest and RelaxationToday, after I came home and g...
Almost Crawling . . . It takes mom and dad both to...
Enough Already!I want to go to bed and mom wants t...
They're Back!!!I'm sorry that I haven't had a post...
Rub a Dub Dub ...I am just saying hello before bed...
Weekend at Pawpaw & Nanna's This weekend was fun a...
Tiresome ThursdayToday was a busy day. I tried out...
Ready for the Beach J . . .Hey everyone. With it b...
►
February
(4)
Links
Anna Grace's Blog
Avery's Blog
Luke's Blog
Jessika's Blog
Jenkins' Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment