Monday, March 13, 2006

They're Back!!!





I'm sorry that I haven't had a post for the last few days. But mom and dad decided to take a trip to Florida and didn't take me. Dad says it was for work, but if that was the case, then why did mom go? I'm a little skeptical, especially now that I'm hearing the phrases "Disney World", "Giant Mouse", and "Trip with Coop in five years" being thrown around. I'm okay with mom and dad going because I got to spend some time with Grandma, Granddaddy, Great Grandma Joann, Pawpaw, and Mawmaw. But can you believe that all mom and dad brought me back were Mardi Gras Beads!?! Well, I have to go to bed now. I will see everyone tomorrow.

Coop

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

Um, yes. Tell your slacker parents that I do not like waiting that many days for a new post! And what is this giant mouse you are referring to. We need to get together and chat!

Avery